Bed Pad Alarm Cordless Monitor 10X30 Bed Pad TL-2100G Alarm
- Ships Today
Bed Pad with Cordless Alarm TL2100G with 10 x 30 Bed Pressure Sensor Pad System
Quieter, Wireless, CordLess® Bed Alarm Pads
Remove room noise – No Cords, No Noise. The wireless bed sensor pad from Smart Caregiver is a great product for adult family care homes, hospitals, assisted living facilities and private residences. Our wireless bed pressure sensor comes with up to 1 year warranty on the bed pads and the wireless transmitter TL-2100G is included.
When using a Wireless CordLess® Bed Alarm Sensor Pad with a Wireless CordLess® Monitor you are able to remove the alarm noise from the room creating a quiet in-room environment for the resident. Bed Pressure sensor pad is placed under resident on the bed. When resident gets up from pad, a wireless signal is sent to the monitor setting off the bed alarm to alert caregiver. A quiet solution for bed alarms for seniors. No Cords!, No Noise in their rooms! The Cordless Fall Prevention Monitor may be used up to 15- 30 feet away from CordLess bed and chair sensor pads. Monitor can support two items; Cordless pressure sensor bed/chair/or floor mat.
No cords! Reduces tripping hazards and eliminates broken or tangled cords
Portable! Can be placed outside residents room or go with resident in wheelchair
Works with wireless CordLess® fall monitors TL-2100G (included)
TL-2100G Monitor 1 year warranty
• No cords between pads and monitors – reduce tripping hazards and eliminates broken or tangled pad cords
• Pad 1 / Pad 2 Status Lights: Notifies caregiver which pad(s) is in operation
• Safety Auto-Reset™ function: Monitor will automatically reset when weight is re-applied to connected bed or chair pad. No On/Off Switch – Unit is “Always On.” Caregiver can’t forget to turn monitor back on
• TamperProof™ Setting: When enabled, requires use of Patented, Caregiver Key™ to reset alarm. Only the caregiver can turn monitor off alarm
• Easy to reset with a large raised button on the face of the monitor
• Low Battery & Monitor Not In Use Status Indicator Lights
• Patented Pad Signal Lost Light notification: Audible and Visual Alerts caregiver that Wireless connection to Sensor Pad has been lost
• Fully adjustable volume control (Silent to 110 dB)
• Multiple alarm tones, Fully adjustable volume
• Raised Visual Status light enabling caregiver to see alarm from a distance
• Nurse call Port – Plugs into existing nurse call system
• Built-in strain relief clip to reduce the number of broken cords from accidental or excessive pulling from resident or bed rails
• Protective boot and hanging strap
• Wall Mount Screws and Hardware included
• Battery operated (3-AA not included) or optional AC adapter (AC-05)
• 1-Year Warranty
1 Easy to Use Cordless TL-2100G Monitor
1 1-year warranty Cordless Weight Sensing 10x30
Smart Caregiver - TL-2100G FallGuard Monitor - Fall Prevention Monitor
Cordless Systems Smart Caregiver Fall Monitoring
Smart Cordless Systems: No more cords between sensor pads and ...
Fall Prevention Monitor - Smart Caregiver - TL-2100G - Programming one sensor pad
Smart Caregiver Corporation demonstrates how to program one se...
Fall Prevention Monitor - Smart Caregiver - TL-2100G FallGuard Monitor - Tips & Recommendations
Smart Caregiver Corporation provide tips and recommendations f...