Wireless Bed Pad Alarm System and 20X30 Bed Pad
- In Stock
Wireless Bed Pad Alarm System TL2100G with 20 x 30 Bed Pressure Sensor Pad System
Remove room noise - The wireless bed pad alarm system by Smart Caregiver is a great product for adult family care homes, hospitals, assisted living facilities and private residences. Our wireless bed pressure sensor comes with up to 1 year warranty on the bed pads and the wireless transmitter TL-2100G is included. Easy to use.
The TL-2100G monitor allows you to remove in-room noise by placing the monitor up to 30 feet away from resident's bed, in a hallway, or connected to an existing nurse call system. Monitor is designed for operation with 1 or 2 cordless weight Sensor Pads & Mats or Infrared Motion Sensors. Battery operated (3-AA not included. Optional AC Power Adapter (AC-05). When using a Wireless CordLess® Bed Alarm Sensor Pad with a Wireless CordLess® Monitor you are able to remove the alarm noise from the room creating a quiet in-room environment for the resident. Bed Pressure sensor pad is placed under resident on the bed. When resident gets up from pad, a wireless signal is sent to the monitor setting off the bed alarm to alert caregiver. A quiet solution for bed alarms for seniors. No Cords!, No Noise in their rooms! The Cordless Fall Prevention Monitor may be used up to 15- 50 feet away from CordLess bed and chair sensor pads. Monitor can support two items; Cordless pressure sensor bed/chair/or floor mat.
- No cords! Reduces tripping hazards and eliminates broken or tangled cords
- Portable! Can be placed outside residents room or go with resident in wheelchair
- Works with wireless CordLess® fall monitors TL-2100G (included)
- Cordless, no cords between pads and monitors - reduce tripping hazards and eliminates broken or tangled pad cords
- Pad Auto reset: when pressure is re-applied to pad
- Optional setting: Caregiver with key can reset the monitor with Patented, Caregiver Key with Tamper Proof monitor
- No unsafe Off switch: Caregiver can't forget to turn monitor back on
- Status Light
- Low battery indicator
- Raised visual status light enabling caregiver to see alarm from a distance
- Pad signal lost notification
- Quieter - fully Adjustable Volume
- Variable Multiple Tone settings
- Nurse Call port plugs into existing hardwired nurse call system
- Battery power (3-AA not included) or optional AC Adapter (AC05)
- Protective boot and hanging strap
- Wall mounted screws and hardware
- Works with Cordless bed or chair sensor pads, Cordless Floor Mats and Infrared Motion Sensor PIR-01
- 30-50 foot range
- 1 year warranty
This one works better for us since you can disable the reset button. The caregiver must use the little key to silence the alarm.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Cordless Systems Smart Caregiver Fall Monitoring
Smart Cordless Systems: No more cords between sensor pads and ...
Smart Caregiver - TL-2100G FallGuard Monitor - Fall Prevention Monitor
Smart Caregiver Corporation explains the functionality and how...
Fall Prevention Monitor - Smart Caregiver - TL-2100G - Programming two sensor pads
Smart Caregiver Corporation demonstrates how to program two se...
Fall Prevention Monitor - Smart Caregiver - TL-2100G FallGuard Monitor - Tips & Recommendations
Smart Caregiver Corporation provide tips and recommendations f...