Chair Pressure Sensor Corded Replacement Pad 10"x15"
- Ships Today
Chair Sensor Pad 10" x 15" -
The PPC-chair sensor pad 10"x15" is a chair sensor pad that can aid in fall prevention and anti-wandering. This chair pad can be placed underneath the patient on a wheel chair seat or any other seat that they are occupying and then plugged into a fall monitor (TL-2016R or TL2100E) which will alert the caregiver that the resident is in need of assistance or help. When pressure is removed from the chair pad this triggers the fall monitor to set off the alarm to alert the caregiver. This sensor pad has a 1 year warranty and it is recommended that it be changed every year so that it is effective in monitoring patient or resident. Easy to set up and clean; this is a great product for any Memory Care, LTC, SKilled Nursing, or Assisted Living Facility. Chair sensor pad is sealed and impervious to fluids, providing incontinence protection - Made with silver membrane technology to assure a long reliable life - Chair pad is easy to clean - Coiled cord reduces tripping and entanglement hazards -
- No hassle set up - Plug in the pad to the monitor, test, and it is ready to go.
- Affordable Fall Prevention - Alerts the caregiver that the resident may be at risk of falling.
- Easy to Clean - Wipe down with anti-bacterial wipes.
- 45 day or 1 year warranty
Compatible Fall Monitors
- TL-2016R - GhostCord Wireless Monitor
- TL-2100E - Economy Corded Fall Monitor
Exactly what I was looking for. Works great.