Cordless Fall Monitor (TL-2100G) with 24x48 Gray Floor Mat
- VKR- GFM7-SYS
- In Stock
Easy to Use CordLess® Monitor (TL2100-G) with 24X48 Gray Floor Mat (GFM7-SYS)
When a resident step onto a floor mat, pressure is applied and the alarm on the fall monitor will sound alerting the caregiver of resident’s mobility. Floor mats are effective at bedsides and doorways. This is an inexpensive solution that is perfect for private residences or any memory care or dementia facility. This Fall Monitor is quieter, wireless and without cords!! Sensor pads function with absolutely no cord between the pad and the monitor! CordLess pads communicate with the Fall Monitor using patented and industry exclusive wireless technology with both an audible and visual alert.
Our wireless floor sensor mat (FMT-07C) comes with a 1 year warranty on the floor pad and wireless transmitter included.
No Cords Between Pads and Monitors - Reduce tripping hazards and eliminate broken or tangled pad cords.Eliminate Bedside Alarms - Monitors may be placed outside resident’s rooms and the alert may be adjusted to be quiet or any desired volume. Place Monitors Where You Want Them -Monitors may be moved where staff can see and hear them best. Easy to use.
Range 15-30 Ft.
- Air sensor pads
- Monitor can support two items; Cordless bed/chair/or floor mat sensors
- Floor mat -1 year warranty
TL-2100G Monitor Features:
No cords between pads and monitors – reduce tripping hazards and eliminates broken or tangled pad cords
• Pad 1 / Pad 2 Status Lights: Notifies caregiver which pad(s) is in operation
• TamperProof™ Setting: When enabled, requires use of Patented, Caregiver Key™ to reset alarm. Only the caregiver can turn monitor off alarm
• Easy to reset with a large raised button on the face of the monitor
• Low Battery & Monitor Not In Use Status Indicator Lights
• Patented Pad Signal Lost Light notification: Audible and Visual Alerts caregiver that Wireless connection to Sensor Pad has been lost
• Fully adjustable volume control (Silent to 110 dB)
• Multiple alarm tones, Fully adjustable volume
• Raised Visual Status light enabling caregiver to see alarm from a distance
• Nurse call Port – Plugs into existing nurse call system
• Built-in strain relief clip to reduce the number of broken cords from accidental or excessive pulling from resident or bed rails
• Protective boot and hanging strap
• Wall Mount Screws and Hardware included
• Battery operated (3-AA not included) or optional AC adapter (AC-05)
• 1-Year Warranty
CordLess® Weight-Sensing Floor Mat:
• 24”x48", Gray
• Durable, Industrial-Grade
• 1-Year Warranty.