Smart Light Outlet with 433EC Monitor 24x36 Cordless Gray Floor Mat
Illuminate Nighttime Obstacles with the Smart Light Outlet Complete Package
Includes: 433EC Alarm, Floor Mat and Smart Light Outlet
The Smart Light Outlet will turn on a light when triggered by the Cordless floor mat. The Smart Light Outlet allows you to plug in any standard lamp or light source to create a safer environment by providing illumination when someone gets out of bed. The light will remain on until pressure is placed back on the pad or the outlet has been reset by the caregiver.
Use with Any Smart CordLess® Pads or Mats
The Smart Outlet must be programmed to a CordLess Sensor Device which is then paired to a CordLess monitor, which can be placed remotely to alert caregivers at a designated location. The Smart Light Outlet will turn on a light when pressure is removed from a bed or chair sensor pad or when pressure is placed on a floor mat or landing mat.
• No getting up in the dark! Lights Turn On When They Get Up. Prevent unexpected falls at night!
• Illuminate Nighttime Obstacles
• Immediately illuminates room upon activation!
• Cord Free Operation
• Turns lights on before residents gets up
• 1-Year Warranty
CordLess® Weight-Sensing Floor Mat:
• 24"x36", Gray
• Durable, Industrial-Grade
• Range up to 300 ft.
• 1-Year Warranty.
• Monitor one resident with multiple wireless devices at one location
• Alerts caregiver with chime and blinking red light.
• Expandable, up to 6 optional components: CordLess® Bed & Chair Sensor Pads, CordLess® Floor Mats & Landing Mats, Wireless Nurse Call Buttons & Remote Reset Buttons, Wireless Window/Door Exit Alarms and Motion Sensors.
• Range up to 300 feet
• 1-Year Warranty.
Alarm emits a repeated chime tone, and features volume control, (output varies between 70-80 decibels), and an on/off switch to silence the alert.
- Smart Caregiver Smart Light Outlet
- 433-EC Monitor
- 24x36 Cordless Gray Floor Mat