Basic Fall In-Room Monitor With Weight Sensing 10 X 15 Corded Chair Pad
- Ships Today
Affordable Corded Chair Pad with In-Room Alarm/Monitor (BC90-SYS)
Supports one corded product per alarm (TL-2100B)
In response to market demand for a low cost – no frills fall prevention monitor (chair exit alarm), Smart Caregiver Corporation is introducing the TL-2100B Basic Chair Exit Alarm Fall Prevention Monitor.
This Chair Exit Alarm Fall Prevention Monitor is recommended for nursing homes, any home or facilities with a tight budget. It is made of durable plastic and includes simple features including nurse call port to connect to existing Hard Wired nurse call systems. It will automatically reset when a resident places pressure back on a bed or chair pad.
Easy to reset with a large raised button on the face of the unit. It includes a status light to let you know if the pad is disconnected and a low battery light. The Basic Fall Monitor comes with built – in strain relief clip to reduce the number of broken cords from accidental or excessive pulling from resident or bed rails.
Auto-Reset Function The Basic Fall Prevention monitor automatically resets when pressure is placed back on a connected pressure pad. Monitor can also be reset by pressing the reset button on the front of the monitor.
Monitor can be set to silent if used with an existing hard wired nurse call system. This makes it less disturbing to residents while maintaining safety by alerting the caregiver at the nurse’s station. Distance Range 150 feet.
• Low Cost with Basic Functions
• Safety Auto-Reset™ function: Monitor will automatically reset when weight is re-applied to connected bed or chair pad.
• No On/Off Switch – Unit is “Always On.” Caregiver can’t forget to turn monitor back on
• Easy to reset with a large raised button on the face of the unit
• Monitor can be set to silent when using an existing nurse call system and additional nurse call cord
• Includes a status light to let you know if the pad is disconnected
• Includes Low Battery Indicator light
• Built-in strain relief clip to reduce the number of broken cords from accidental or excessive pulling from resident or bed rails
• Nurse Call Capability - enables you to use with existing hard-wired nurse call systems
• Includes metal bed bracket. Wall Mount Screws and Hardware included
• Battery Operated (1-9 Volt, Not Included) or optional AC Power Adapter
• 1-Year Warranty
Corded Weight-Sensing Chair Pad:
• 10"x15", 90-Day Warranty
To use, place the pad on the seat of the patient's chair. You may place a thin coverlet over the pad, but always test before using to ensure the alarm sounds immediately when weight is removed from the pad. Connect the pad to the alarm via the approximately 3 foot cord that runs out of a corner of the pad, which clips securely into the alarm monitor with a connection similar to a phone jack. Hang the chair alarm on the chair (using the hanging hardware included), or place in a convenient location near the pad. When the patient lifts their weight from the pad, the chair alarm will sound, calling you to their aid. Simply silence the alarm by pressing the reset button as you assist your patient. When you are ready to activate the system again, place the patient back onto the pad. The system is reactivated and ready to respond as soon as they remove their weight from the pad again.