Basic Fall In-Room Monitor With Weight Sensing 5x30 Corded Bed Pad
- Ships Today
Affordable Bed Pad 5x30 In-Room Alarm with Monitor (BB90-SYS)
Supports one corded product per alarm (TL-2100B)
In response to market demand for a low cost – no frills fall prevention monitor (bed exit alarm), Smart Caregiver Corporation is introducing the TL-2100B Basic Bed Exit Alarm Fall Prevention Monitor.
This Bed Exit Alarm Fall Prevention Monitor is recommended for nursing homes, any home or facilities with a tight budget. It is made of durable plastic and includes simple features including nurse call port to connect to existing nurse call systems. It will automatically reset when a resident places pressure back on a bed or chair pad. Easy to reset with a large raised button on the face of the unit.
It includes a status light to let you know if the pad is disconnected and a low battery light. The Basic Fall Monitor comes with built – in strain relief clip to reduce the number of broken cords from accidental or excessive pulling from resident or bed rails.
Auto-Reset Function: The Basic Fall Prevention monitor automatically resets when pressure is placed back on a connected pressure pad. Monitor can also be reset by pressing the reset button on the front of the monitor.
Bed Exit Alarm monitor can be set to silent: Monitor can be set to silent if used with an existing hard-wired nurse call system. This makes it less disturbing to residents while maintaining safety by alerting the caregiver at the nurse’s station. Distance/Range 150 Feet
• Low Cost with Basic Functions
• Safety Auto-Reset™ function: Monitor will automatically reset when weight is re-applied to connected bed or chair pad.
• No On/Off Switch – Unit is “Always On.” Caregiver can’t forget to turn monitor back on
• Easy to reset with a large raised button on the face of the unit
• Monitor can be set to silent when using an existing nurse call system and additional nurse call cord
• Includes a status light to let you know if the pad is disconnected
• Includes Low Battery Indicator light
• Built-in strain relief clip to reduce the number of broken cords from accidental or excessive pulling from resident or bed rails
• Nurse Call Capability - enables you to use with existing hard-wired nurse call systems
• Includes metal bed bracket. Wall Mount Screws and Hardware included
• Battery Operated (1-9 Volt, Not Included) or optional AC Power Adapter (AC-02)
• 1-Year Warranty
Corded Weight-Sensing Bed Pad:
• 90-Day Warranty
How it works?
Place the bed sensor pad under your patient’s back or buttock area (beneath the fitted sheet). The bed sensor pad has a cord which runs along the side of the mattress. When the patient starts to sit up, taking their weight off the bed sensor pad, the pad sends a signal to the bed alarm monitor and the monitor will start to alarm and let you know the resident needs assistance. By having a bed alarm in the room with the patient, you will not only hear the alert from an adjacent room, but the patient may slow down and wait for you because they hear the alarm sound, giving you valuable time to come to their aid.
didn't want to spend lots of money since I only needed this for my dads recover from surgery. it did the job nicely
I think this is a great deal on this product. I was looking for a wireless alarm but the price sucked me in.