Wireless Bed Pad Alarm System and 20X30 Bed Pad
Wireless Bed Pad Alarm System TL2100G with 20 x 30 Bed Pressure Sensor Pad System
Remove room noise - The wireless bed pad alarm system by Smart Caregiver is a great product for adult family care homes, hospitals, assisted living facilities and private residences. Our wireless bed pressure sensor comes with up to 1 year warranty on the bed pads and the wireless transmitter TL-2100G is included. Easy to use.
The TL-2100G monitor allows you to remove in-room noise by placing the monitor up to 30 feet away from resident's bed, in a hallway, or connected to an existing nurse call system. Monitor is designed for operation with 1 or 2 cordless weight Sensor Pads & Mats or Infrared Motion Sensors. Battery operated (3-AA not included. Optional AC Power Adapter (AC-05). When using a Wireless CordLess® Bed Alarm Sensor Pad with a Wireless CordLess® Monitor you are able to remove the alarm noise from the room creating a quiet in-room environment for the resident. Bed Pressure sensor pad is placed under resident on the bed. When resident gets up from pad, a wireless signal is sent to the monitor setting off the bed alarm to alert caregiver. A quiet solution for bed alarms for seniors. No Cords!, No Noise in their rooms! The Cordless Fall Prevention Monitor may be used up to 15- 50 feet away from CordLess bed and chair sensor pads. Monitor can support two items; Cordless pressure sensor bed/chair/or floor mat.
- No cords! Reduces tripping hazards and eliminates broken or tangled cords
- Portable! Can be placed outside residents room or go with resident in wheelchair
- Works with wireless CordLess® fall monitors TL-2100G (included)
- Cordless, no cords between pads and monitors - reduce tripping hazards and eliminates broken or tangled pad cords
- Pad Auto reset: when pressure is re-applied to pad
- Optional setting: Caregiver with key can reset the monitor with Patented, Caregiver Key with Tamper Proof monitor
- No unsafe Off switch: Caregiver can't forget to turn monitor back on
- Status Light
- Low battery indicator
- Raised visual status light enabling caregiver to see alarm from a distance
- Pad signal lost notification
- Quieter - fully Adjustable Volume
- Variable Multiple Tone settings
- Nurse Call port plugs into existing hardwired nurse call system
- Battery power (3-AA not included) or optional AC Adapter (AC05)
- Protective boot and hanging strap
- Wall mounted screws and hardware
- Works with Cordless bed or chair sensor pads, Cordless Floor Mats and Infrared Motion Sensor PIR-01
- 30-50 foot range
- 1 year warranty
Cordless Systems Smart Caregiver Fall Monitoring
Smart Cordless Systems: No more cords between sensor pads and ...
Smart Caregiver - TL-2100G FallGuard Monitor - Fall Prevention Monitor
Smart Caregiver Corporation explains the functionality and how...
Fall Prevention Monitor - Smart Caregiver - TL-2100G - Programming two sensor pads
Smart Caregiver Corporation demonstrates how to program two se...
Fall Prevention Monitor - Smart Caregiver - TL-2100G FallGuard Monitor - Tips & Recommendations
Smart Caregiver Corporation provide tips and recommendations f...