Bed Pad Alarm to Wireless Pager with 10x30 Corded Bed Pad
Reduce alarm noise in room! The quiet fall monitor can be set to silent to reduce in room alarm noise. When a resident gets up from a bed or chair; or steps on a floor mat, a silent wireless signal is sent to a caregiver pager (TL-2016P), hallway alarm or central monitoring (433-CMU) unit to alert the caregiver.
If the resident’s room has an existing nurse call system, the quiet fall monitor can be connected to it using an additional nurse call adapter cord. This allows the caregivers to be notified at the nurse call station.
The monitor has a nurse call button on the front of it so that the resident can call a caregiver for assistance if needed without having to get up from the bed or chair on their own.
Increase caregiver freedom
The TL-2016 Quiet Fall Prevention Monitor allows more caregiver freedom than any other fall prevention monitor by sending a quiet wireless signal to a caregiver pager, hallway alarm, central monitor unit, or existing nurse call system. This allows the caregiver to attend to other duties and receive an alert to let them know that someone is getting up from a bed, a chair or approaching an exit.
Flexible & Versatile
This monitor allows caregivers the flexibility to monitor residents based on their unique needs.
The wireless quiet fall alarm is designed to work with Corded Sensor Pads, Floor Mats, Quick Release Seat Belts, Pagers, Emergency Call Lights, nurse call cords, hallway alarms and Central Monitoring Unit.
• Monitor transmits (433Mhz) wireless signal to a local pager to notify the caregiver outside the room to decrease noise and resident anxiety
• Auto-Reset: Monitor automatically resets when weight is re-applied to connected weight-sensing pad or mat
• Low Battery Light: Notifies caregiver that batteries should be changed
• Check Pad Light: Indicates that connection to bed sensor pad has been disrupted
• Monitor has a built-in Nurse Call Button and raised visual status light for easy caregiver paging
• Reset button on the face of the monitor
• Wireless Fall Monitor is designed for use with the Corded Weight-Sensing pads and mats
• Multiple monitors can alert a single pager
• Monitor can be programmed with a 3-digit number identifier that displays on pager and Large Facility Central Monitor
• 3-Way Adjustable Alarm Tone / Fully Adjustable Volume Control / 0,1,2 Second Delay Control
• Raised Visual Status light enabling caregiver to see alarm from a distance
• Nurse call Port – Plugs into existing nurse call system
• Built-in strain relief clip to reduce the number of broken cords from accidental or excessive pulling from resident or bed rails
• Protective Boot: Impact-resistant boot with hanging buckle-strap
• Wall Mount Screws and Hardware included
• Battery operated (3-AA not included) or optional AC adapter (AC-05)
• 1-Year Warranty
• Small enough to be carried in a pocket or clipped to a belt
• Volume and language/tone options and a silent vibration mode
• LCD screen which lights up when the alert is received
• Receives signal up to 300 feet
• Battery operated, 2-AA, Not Included
• 6-Month Warranty
Corded Weight-Sensing Bed Pad:
• 10"x30", Durable, Industrial-Grade
• Unique, SafeTRelease™ Cord separates instead of breaking or pulling cord away from mat
• 1-Year Warranty
Prior to getting this, I used a baby monitor placed by her bed. The first night my dad was with us he got up during the night to go to the bathroom, but got confused and went the wrong way in the hallway. . After a trip to the ER, several stitches, x-rays, etc. I knew I needed more than a baby monitor. Each night I would try to sleep, but couldn't for fear that I wouldn't hear him if he tried to get up. After I began using this system, I could finally sleep, because the pager alerts me! I carry the pager everywhere I go!!