Complete Corded Chair Exit Monitoring System In-a-boxSmart Caregiver
ALL SYSTEMS ARE PRE-PROGRAMMED AND INCLUDE BATTERIES!
Just take it out of the box and use.
Everything you need to help your loved one prevent falls and wandering. You will know when your loved one is getting up from the chair and get to them before they fall.
The box contains everything you need to prevent falls. All systems are pre-programmed and include the batteries.
- Reliable and very user friendly
- Same High quality technology used in hospitals and care facilities worldwide
10" x 15" Corded Chair Sensor Pad
How it works?
To use, place the pad on the seat of the patient's chair. You may place a thin coverlet over the pad, but always test before using to ensure the alarm sounds immediately when weight is removed from the pad. Connect the pad to the alarm via the approximately 3 foot cord that runs out of a corner of the pad, which clips securely into the alarm monitor with a connection similar to a phone jack. Hang the chair alarm on the chair (using the hanging hardware included), or place in a convenient location near the pad. When the patient lifts their weight from the pad, the chair alarm will sound, calling you to their aid. Simply silence the alarm by pressing the reset button as you assist your patient. When you are ready to activate the system again, place the patient back onto the pad. The system is reactivated and ready to respond as soon as they remove their weight from the pad again.
This Complete Corded Chair Exit Monitoring System includes a Low Cost Fall Monitor programmed to a Corded 10"x15" Weight-Sensing Chair Sensor Pad and is designed to alert caregivers when an at-risk individual attempts to leave their chair without assistance. The Basic Fall Monitor is placed on a wheelchair and then connected to the corded weight-sensing chair pad. When the resident gets up and weight is removed from the pad, the monitor will sound alerting the caregiver.
The Fall Monitor is a full-function, low cost – no frills fall prevention monitor.
This monitor is for nursing homes or any home or facility with a tight budget. It is made of durable plastic and includes simple features including nurse call port to connect to existing nurse call systems. It will automatically reset when a resident places weight back on the chair pad. Battery included (1-9V).
• Low Cost with Basic Functions
• Safety Auto-Reset™ function: Monitor will automatically reset when weight is re-applied to connected bed or chair pad.
• No On/Off Switch – Unit is “Always On.” Caregiver can’t forget to turn monitor back on
• Easy to reset with a large raised button on the face of the unit
• Monitor can be set to silent when using an existing nurse call system and additional nurse call cord
• Includes a status light to let you know if the pad is disconnected
• Includes Low Battery Indicator light
• Built-in strain relief clip to reduce the number of broken cords from accidental or excessive pulling from resident or bed rails
• Nurse Call Capability - enables you to use with existing hard-wired nurse call systems
• Includes metal bed bracket. Wall Mount Screws and Hardware included
• Battery Operated (1-9 Volt) or optional AC Power Adapter (AC-02)
• 1-Year Warranty
Corded Weight-Sensing Chair Pad:
• 10"x30", Industrial-Grade
• 1-Year Warranty
• Corded Bed Sensor Pad: PPB-RI/WI/45/90
• Corded Chair Sensor Pad: PPC- RI/WI/45/90
• Corded Floor Sensor Mat: FM-03/05/07
• Corded Landing Mat: LM-01
• Easy Release Wheelchair Seat Belt - TL-2109
• Quick Release Wheelchair Hook & Loop Seat Belt - TL-2109V
• AC Adapter (AC-02)