Wireless Bed Exit Alarm System and 20X30 Bed Pad
Everything you need to help your loved one prevent falls and wandering. You will know when your loved one is getting up from bed and get to them before they fall.
The box contains everything you need to prevent falls. All systems are pre-programmed and include the batteries.
TL-2100B Corded monitor
10" x 30" Corded Bed Sensor Pad
How it works?
Place the bed sensor pad under your patient’s back or buttock area (beneath the fitted sheet). When the patient starts to sit up, taking their weight off the bed sensor pad, the pad sends a signal to the bed alarm monitor and the monitor will start to alarm and let you know the resident needs assistance. Connect the pad to the alarm via the approximately 3 foot cord that runs out of a corner of the pad, which clips securely into the alarm monitor with a connection similar to a phone jack. Hang the alarm on the bed post (using the hanging hardware included), or place in a convenient location near the pad. When the patient lifts their weight from the pad, the alarm will sound, calling you to their aid. Simply silence the alarm by pressing the reset button as you assist your patient. When you are ready to activate the system again, place the patient back onto the pad. The system is reactivated and ready to respond as soon as they remove their weight from the pad again.
This Complete Corded Bed Exit Monitoring System includes a Low Cost Fall Monitor programmed to a Corded 10"x30" Weight-Sensing Bed Sensor Pad and is designed to alert caregivers when an at-risk individual attempts to leave their bed without assistance. The Low Cost Fall Monitor with reset button and bed bracket is ideally placed at the bedside, and then connected to a corded weight-sensing bed pad capable of alerting the caregiver when an individual gets up and weight is removed from the pad. The Basic Fall Monitor is a low cost – no frills fall prevention monitor. It is a Full-Function, Low Cost fall alarm monitor. This monitor and weight-sensing bed pad is for nursing homes or any home or facility with a tight budget. It is made of durable plastic and includes simple features including nurse call port to connect to existing nurse call systems. It will automatically reset when a resident places weight back on a bed pad.
• Low Cost with Basic Functions
• Safety Auto-Reset™ function: Monitor will automatically reset when weight is re-applied to connected bed pad.
• No On/Off Switch – Unit is “Always On.” Caregiver can’t forget to turn monitor back on
• Easy to reset with a large raised button on the face of the unit
• Monitor can be set to silent when using an existing nurse call system and additional nurse call cord
• Includes a status light to let you know if the pad is disconnected
• Includes Low Battery Indicator light
• Built-in strain relief clip to reduce the number of broken cords from accidental or excessive pulling from resident or bed rails
• Nurse Call Capability - enables you to use with existing hard-wired nurse call systems
• Includes metal bed bracket. Wall Mount Screws and Hardware included
• Battery Operated (1-9 Volt Included) or optional AC Power Adapter (AC-02)
• 1-Year Warranty
Corded Weight-Sensing Bed Pad:
• 10"x30", Durable, Industrial-Grade
• Unique, SafeTRelease™ Cord separates instead of breaking or pulling cord away from pad
• 1-Year Warranty
• Corded Bed Sensor Pad: PPB-RI/WI/45/90
• Corded Chair Sensor Pad: PPC- RI/WI/45/90
• Corded Floor Sensor Mat: FM-03/05/07
• Corded Landing Mat: LM-01
• Easy Release Wheelchair Seat Belt - TL-2109
• Quick Release Wheelchair Hook & Loop Seat Belt - TL-2109V
• AC Adapter (AC-02)