Cordless Fall Monitor (TL-2100G) and 10X15 (1Year) Chair Pad
- In Stock
No noise in room! Place the Quiet Fall Monitor TL-2100G) where you need it!
Easy to Use - Quiet Fall Prevention.
The “New Patented Technology” CordLess® Fall Monitor can be mounted away from the residents bed or chair. (50 foot range)
Monitor can also be placed above bed which reduces alarm noise near the residents head and TamperProofs the monitor so the resident can not reset it on their own. Monitor can also be placed in the hallway which reduces in room alarm noise. It is safer because caregivers are notified by a bright blinking light and a quieter alarm in the hallway which notifies them when a resident is getting up.
Patented safety features
This is our patented cutting edge technology fall prevention monitor with patented safety features that let a caregiver know if the signal is lost or the CordLess® fall monitor is out of range. It can also be mounted outside the patient room for a quieter solution!
No cords between pads and CordLess® fall monitor
Cord free quiet fall prevention monitors and sensor pads help to reduce entanglement and tripping hazards. The cord free sensor pad gets placed under the resident. When the resident gets up and the pressure is removed from the pad, a wireless signal is sent to the monitor alarm in the hallway, alerting the caregiver.
The TL-2100G CordLess® Fall Monitor continually indicates that a signal is being received from the sensor pad and the system is in good working order. If the sensor pad signal is broken or out of range, monitor alarms and indicates signal is lost.
Works with two components at one time
Use Quiet CordLess® fall monitor with bed sensor pad; wheelchair sensor pad; pressure sensing floor mat; fall mats or motion sensor.
Monitor can work with two components at one time if desired.
- QUIETER – Fully adjustable volume.:
• No cords between pads and monitors – reduce tripping hazards and eliminates broken or tangled pad cords
• Pad 1 / Pad 2 Status Lights: Notifies caregiver which pad(s) is in operation
• Safety Auto-Reset™ function: Monitor will automatically reset when weight is re-applied to connected bed or chair pad. No On/Off Switch – Unit is “Always On.” Caregiver can’t forget to turn monitor back on
• TamperProof™ Setting: When enabled, requires use of Patented, Caregiver Key™ to reset alarm. Only the caregiver can turn monitor off alarm
• Easy to reset with a large raised button on the face of the monitor
• Low Battery & Monitor Not In Use Status Indicator Lights
• Patented Pad Signal Lost Light notification: Audible and Visual Alerts caregiver that Wireless connection to Sensor Pad has been lost
• Fully adjustable volume control (Silent to 110 dB)
• Multiple alarm tones, Fully adjustable volume
• Raised Visual Status light enabling caregiver to see alarm from a distance
• Nurse call Port – Plugs into existing nurse call system
• Built-in strain relief clip to reduce the number of broken cords from accidental or excessive pulling from resident or bed rails
• Protective boot and hanging strap
• Wall Mount Screws and Hardware included
• Battery operated (3-AA not included) or optional AC adapter (AC-05)
• 1-Year Warranty
CordLess® Weight-Sensing Chair Pad:
• 10"x15", Durable, Industrial-Grade
• 1-Year Warranty
Smart Caregiver - TL-2100G FallGuard Monitor - Fall Prevention Monitor
Smart Caregiver Corporation explains the functionality and how...
Fall Prevention Monitor - Smart Caregiver - TL-2100G - Programming one sensor pad
Smart Caregiver Corporation demonstrates how to program one se...
Fall Prevention Monitor - Smart Caregiver - TL-2100G - Programming two sensor pads
Smart Caregiver Corporation demonstrates how to program two se...
Fall Prevention Monitor - Smart Caregiver - TL-2100G FallGuard Monitor - Tips & Recommendations
Smart Caregiver Corporation provide tips and recommendations f...