Easy-to-Use Fall Alarm with Pad Life Indicator
Smart Caregiver Basic Tamper Proof FallGuard Monitor TL2100CP
No More F-Tag Violations – Monitor Automatically Tracks Pad Life
A huge breakthrough in technology. Patented by United States of America. Caregivers no longer have to write dates on pads or more importantly, move residents and pull back bed sheets to check expiration dates on pads! When used with timed bed and chair pressure pads, the monitor saves time and staff resources by letting you know when it’s time to change the pad. What’s more, you will not have to worry about costly F-tag violations! A light will illuminate 10 days prior to the pad life expiration. A short beep will also alert caregivers that it’s time to change pad. Be F-Tag compliant! The NEW Change Pad Indicator Monitor alerts the caregiver when a Smart Timed™ pressure pad has expired. The federal government requires care facilities to only use pressure pads that are within their warranty period. Generally, caregivers write the date of purchase on the pad with a marker. They then have to continually check the dates on all the pads in their facility and keep up with which pads need to be changed and when. The Change Pad Indicator™ Monitor, when used with a Smart Timed™ pressure pad, will keep track of the age of the pad and will indicate (with a light and a sound) when the pad has expired. This is a tremendous help to caregivers because government inspectors will write up facilities (giving them “F-Tags”) if pressure pads in use are past their warranties. The Smart Timed™ pressure pads for bed or chair function like normal pressure pads, but the monitor will alert the caregiver when it is time to change the pads. Starting 2 weeks before the pad expires, the “Change Pad” light will blink and the alarm will beep to indicate that the pad’s warranty is almost expired. During this 2 week period, the caregiver can reset (silence) the alarm and then the alarm and light will activate again 24 hours later. 2 weeks later, when the pad has actually expired, the light will stay on and the monitor will alarm, but the caregiver will be unable to silence it. Smart Timed™ pads will work with other monitors, but only the TL-2100CP monitor features a “change pad” indicator. The monitor will also operate with floor mats, seat belts, and non-Timed™ pressure pads without illuminating the “change pad” light.
TL-2100CP Fall Monitor informs you when sensor pads are out of warranty. No more changing date on sensor pads.
Fall Prevention Monitor can be placed at the bedside or wheelchair, connected to a corded chair/bed sensor pad. The corded sensor pad is placed under the resident. When the resident gets up and pressure is removed from the pad, monitor will sound alerting the caregiver. When connected to a timed pad, the monitor will keep track of the life of the pad and alert the caregivers.
This monitor also features TamperProof™ technology. This technology is helpful in cases where a caregiver needs to monitor a resident who may try and silence the alarm them self. When the TamperProof™ technology is enabled (monitor is switched to “Caregiver Key On” – see directions), the only way to silence an alarming monitor is for the Caregiver to pass a magnetic “key” over the red dot on the monitor. When in TamperProof™ mode, a resident is not able to turn off, reset, or otherwise silence the alarm.
Easy to use Monitor can be placed at the bedside or wheelchair, connected to a corded sensor pad. The sensor pad is placed under the resident. When the resident gets up and pressure is removed from the pad, monitor will sound alerting the caregiver.
Be F-Tag compliant! A light will illuminate 10 days prior to the pad life expiration. A short beep will also alert caregivers that it’s time to change pad.
No more out of warranty pads!
• Change Pad Indicator: tells you when the end of warranty for weight-sensing bed and chair pads to stay F-Tag compliant. Automatically counts down days pad is in use and sends alert when pad life is near expiration
• Safety Auto-Reset™ function: Monitor will automatically reset when weight is re-applied to connected bed or chair pad. No On/Off Switch – Unit is “Always On”
• Full range adjustable volume, 3 alert tones, 3 alert delay options
• Raised Visual Status light enabling caregiver to see alarm from a distance
• Adjustable volume. Monitor can be set to silent when using an existing nurse call system and additional nurse call cord
• Easy to reset with a large raised Reset button on the face of the monitor
• TamperProof™ Setting: When enabled, requires use of Patented, Caregiver Key™ to reset alarm. Only the caregiver can turn monitor off alarm
• Includes Check Pad status indicator light. It will let you know if the pad connection has been disrupted or disconnected
• Includes Low Battery and Monitor Status Indicator Lights
• Built-in strain relief clip to reduce the number of broken cords from accidental or excessive pulling from resident or bed rails
• Nurse Call Port - enables you to use with existing hard-wired nurse call systems
• Protective boot and hanging strap
• Wall Mount Screws and Hardware included
• Battery operated (3-AA not included) or optional AC adapter (AC-05).
• 1-Year Warranty
Range 150 feet
Compatible/Use with: Timed™ Corded Bed Sensor Pads: • TB-RI, TB-WI (1-Year)• TB-90R, TB-90W (90-Day)• TB-45R, TB-45W(90-Day)Timed™ Corded Chair Sensor Pads:• TC-RI, TC-WI (1-Year)• TC-45 (45-Day), TC-90 (90-Day)Without Timed™ Function:• Corded Floor Sensor Mat: FM-03/05/07 • Corded Landing Mat: LM-01• Easy Release Wheelchair Seat Belt - TL-2109• Quick Release Wheelchair Hook & Loop Seat Belt - TL-2109V• Nurse Call Adapter - 433-NCAAC Adapter (AC-05)