Easy-to-Use Exit Alarm with Easy Release Seat Belt SystemSmart Caregiver
Easy To Use Bed/Chair Exit Alarm with Easy Release Seat Belt System
The Easy Release Wheelchair Seat Belt reduces falls by triggering the Basic Fall Monitor when the “One-Finger” easy release buckle is unbuckled. It preserves the resident’s freedom of movement by not acting as a restraint. The Basic Fall Monitor is a full-function, low cost – no frills fall prevention monitor. This Basic Fall Monitor is for nursing homes or any home or facility with a tight budget. It is made of durable plastic and includes simple features including nurse call port to connect to existing nurse call systems. Battery not included (1-9V).
• Low Cost with Basic Functions TL-2100B
• Safety Auto-Reset™ function: Monitor will automatically reset when weight is re-applied to connected bed or chair pad.
• No On/Off Switch – Unit is “Always On.” Caregiver can’t forget to turn monitor back on
• Easy to reset with a large raised button on the face of the unit
• Monitor can be set to silent when using an existing nurse call system and additional nurse call cord
• Includes a status light to let you know if the pad is disconnected
• Includes Low Battery Indicator light
• Built-in strain relief clip to reduce the number of broken cords from accidental or excessive pulling from resident or bed rails
• Nurse Call Capability - enables you to use with existing hard-wired nurse call systems
• Includes metal bed bracket. Wall Mount Screws and Hardware included
• Battery Operated (1-9 Volt, Not Included) or optional AC Power Adapter (AC-02)
• 1-Year Warranty
Buckle Seat Belt for Wheelchair Features:
• Adjustable belt: 20" to 54"
• Large red button is easy to locate
• Metal ends for secure installation
• Easy to install and use
• 1-Year Warranty-Seat belt