Smart Caregiver Smart Light Outlet and 10x30 Bed PadSmart Caregiver
Illuminate Nighttime Obstacles with the Smart Light Outlet
Alarm sold separately
The Smart Light Outlet will turn on a light when triggered by the Cordless Bed Pad. The Smart Light Outlet allows you to plug in any standard lamp or light source to create a safer environment by providing illumination when someone gets out of bed. The light will remain on until pressure is placed back on the pad or the outlet has been reset by the caregiver.
Use with Any Smart CordLess® Pads or Mats
The Smart Outlet must be programmed to a CordLess Sensor Device which is then paired to a CordLess monitor, which can be placed remotely to alert caregivers at a designated location. The Smart Light Outlet will turn on a light when pressure is removed from a bed or chair sensor pad or when pressure is placed on a floor mat or landing mat.
– Immediately illuminates room upon activation! No getting up in the dark!
– Cord Free Operation
– Turns lights on before residents gets up
– Works with sensor pads and floor mats
– 1 year warranty
- Smart Caregiver Smart Light Outlet
- CordLess® Weight-Sensing Bed Pad:
Range up to 300 ft.
- *Monitor (alarm) sold separetely, i.e. 433EC
CordLess® Weight-Sensing Bed Pad:
• Durable, Industrial-Grade
• Range up to 300 ft.
• 1-Year Warranty