Two Nurse Call Button to Pager SystemSmart Caregiver
Two Nurse Call Button Pager System
Includes Two Nurse Call Buttons and One Pager Call. Don't Fall!!! (TL-5102TP)
The TL-5102TP Two Transmitter Paging System is a simple, streamlined system, which includes two Call Buttons and one Caregiver Pager. The Caregiver Pager has two audible sounds to choose from and is small enough to be carried in a pocket or clipped to a belt. With the press of a nurse call button the resident is able to alert caregiver. The range between the pendant and the caregiver pager is 150-300 feet depending on environment. This simple two pendant paging system alerts the caregiver of the resident's needs when the resident presses one of the Nurse Call Buttons, as long as they are within a range of up to 150-300 Feet of each other depending on the environment. The Caregiver Pager has an audible and visual alert and is small enough to be carried in the pocket or clipped to a belt.
The Nurse Call Buttons may be mounted on the headboard of a bed with included two-sided tape or worn as a pendant around the resident’s neck with an included lanyard. Pressing the Call Button will quickly alert the caregiver that help is needed.
The TL-5102TP Caregiver Pager System can also be configured to use with Chair Pressure Fall Monitors, Bed Pressure Pad Fall Monitors, Seat Belt Fall Monitors and Floor Mat Fall Monitors. This System comes with a 90 day warranty.
- Audible alert pager with adjustable tone
- Lanyard strap included
- Small enough to fit in pocket
- Quiet at the bedside
- Attaches to a headboard, wall, counter top, wall next to the commode or worn around the neck.
- Pager has two chime options, and features a clip to attach to belt, or stand on a counter top.
- Call button measures 2x2 inches requires 1-A23(12V) each, batteries included
- Pager measures 2X3 inches, requires (2) AA batteries (included)
- 90 day warranty
- 1 One Pocket size Caregiver Pager (batteries included)
- 2 Call Buttons (batteries included)
- 2 Call Button Mounting Brackets
- 2 Lanyard straps
- 2 Double Stick Tape Strips
I placed one of the call buttons near my fathers bed - and the other in his bathroom. It has really helped. Seemed like a great deal for all 3 pieces.
Just what we were looking for.