Wireless Central Paging System with Three Nurse Call Buttons and PagerSmart Caregiver
Wireless Central Paging System
The 433-SYS is a complete system and includes a 433-Central Monitoring Unit, 3 Wireless Nurse Call Buttons, and a Wireless Caregiver Pager with reset button. Battery Operated (4-C, Not Included). Includes AC Power Adapter (AC-04EC).
Pager Notification: Caregiver may also be notified by pager that displays which sensor activated an alert. This enables the caregiver to attend to other duties yet be alerted when a resident needs assistance.
Expandable for your needs with these optional components: CordLess Bed & Chair Sensor Pads, CordLess Floor Mats & Landing Mats, Wireless Nurse Call Buttons & Remote Reset Buttons, Wireless Window/Door Exit Alarms & Motion Sensors.
Eliminate in-room alarm noise: Works with cordless bed pads, chair pads, floor mats and wireless components which allows the Central monitor to be placed at a nurses station – away from the resident, thereby eliminating in-room alarm noise.
Program Up To 40 Cordless Components
Expandable: To fit your fall prevention and anti-wandering needs. Add additional wireless components to the system such as nurse call buttons (433-NC), floor mats, and motion sensors (433-MS).
Expandable for your needs. Works with Cordless sensor pads and floor mats which eliminates tripping hazards
Monitor up to 300 Ft away and receives at 315 MHZ
- Audible and visual alert - adjustable volume - Low, Medium, High
- Capable of monitoring up to 40 wireless components
The Central Monitor can be placed at the nurse’s station to alert caregivers when residents are in need of assistance. Expandable for your needs - Works with all 433 Wireless Call Systems and Components
Alarms at nurses’ station or other central location audibly and display indicates which resident originated the alarm
Caregiver is simultaneously notified on caregiver pager
Nurse call button allows resident to call caregiver at any time, push-button activation transmits signal to the Central Monitor and caregiver pager simultaneously, can be mounted to headboard or worn with standard breakaway lanyard. Plastic wall-mounting cradle and 12-V A23 battery included.
Includes AC Adapter
Nurse Call Button Features:
• Range: Up To 300 ft.
• Comes standard with breakaway lanyard
• Plastic wall-mounting cradle
• 12-Volt/A23 battery included
Pager with reset button Features:
• Range: Up To 300 feet
• Receives at 315 MHz
• Review button
• Adjustable Volume –Low, Medium, High
• Vibrate or Tone Option, audible numeric alert
• Numeric audible alert in multiple languages
• Numeric LCD Display illuminates when alerting
• Pager Case with clip
• 6-month warranty
• Battery operated, 2-AA, not included
• Wireless Caregiver Pager with LCD Display: 433-PGD
• Wireless Caregiver Pager and Reset Button with LCD Display: 433-PRB;
• Wireless Caregiver Pager: 433-PG;
• CordLess® Bed Sensor Pad: GBT-RI/WI/45/90;
• CordLess® Chair Sensor Pad: GCT- RI/WI/45/90;
• CordLess® Floor Sensor Mat: FMT-03C/05C/07C
• CordLess® Landing Mat: LM-01C;
• Wireless Motion Sensor: 433-MS;
• Wireless Nurse Call Button: 433-NC;
• Wireless Remote Reset Button: 433-RB;
• Wireless Door/Window Exit Alarm: 433-EXT ;
• TL-2100 & 3100 Series Monitors with 433-NCA;
• Wireless Fall Monitor: TL-2016R