Voice Recordable Pull String Alarm with Corded 24x36 Floor MatSmart Caregiver
Voice Recorded Alarm (TL-3100V) with Gray Floor Mat (24"X 36")
The Recordable Voice Monitor allows the residents hear a melody or a familiar voice instead of a frightening alarm sound as resident attempts to get out of bed or up from a chair. Residents are not frightened by a loud alarm, when they attempt to get out of bed or a chair.
Caregivers or family members can record a personalized message, like, “Please sit tight Mrs. Jones, help is on its way.” or, if preferred up to a 15 second clip of the residents choice of music.
The Recordable Voice Monitor TL-3100V works with all corded Smart Caregiver pressure sensing pads and floor mats and easy release seat belts.
- Voice-Recordable – Residents are comforted when they hear a familiar voice or song
- Optional Setting: Caregiver with key can reset the recordable voice monitor with Patented, Caregiver Key™ (included) that TamperProofs monitor
- No Unsafe Off switch – prevents resident tampering
- Reset button automatically silences and resets the alert
- 0-2 second delay switch
- Raised Visual Status light enabling caregiver to see alarms from a distance
- Volume and tone settings are all adjustable
- Three different tone options
- Audible and visual alert
- Operates by 9V battery (not included )and has an optional AC Adapter
- Protective boot & adjustable strap
- Patented Pad Lost notification alerts the caregiver if connection between sensor pad and monitor becomes disconnected
- In Room Alarm
- 90 Day Warranty
I bought this even though I have a baby monitor for my 88 year old grandmother who has dementia. I recorded a nice message telling her to get back in bed and I will be there to help her. It worked, she waited till i got there to help her