Voice Recordable Dual Pull String Alarm with 20x30 Bed PadSmart Caregiver
Recordable Voice Monitor and Corded 20x30 Bed Pad
The Recordable Voice Monitor allows the residents hear a melody or a familiar voice instead of a frightening alarm sound as resident attempts to get out of bed or up from a chair. Residents are not frightened by a loud alarm, when they attempt to get out of bed or a chair.
Caregivers or family members can record a personalized message, like, “Please sit tight Mrs. Jones, help is on its way.” or, if preferred up to a 15 second clip of the residents choice of music.
The Recordable Voice Monitor TL-3100V works with all corded Smart Caregiver pressure sensing pads and floor mats and easy release seatbelts.
• Professional Grade
• Dual Function of Pull String or Bed Exit Alarm
• Recordable Voice and Alarm Sound. Recordable - up to a 15 second clip of the resident’s choice of music.
• Safety Auto-Reset™ function: Monitor will automatically reset when weight is re-applied to connected bed or chair pad. No On/Off Switch – Unit is “Always On.” Caregiver can’t forget to turn monitor back on
• Easy to reset with a raised Reset button on the face of the monitor
• Includes Low Battery and Monitor Status Indicator Lights
• Patented Pad Signal Lost Light notification: Notifies caregiver that sensor pad connection has been lost
• Raised Visual Status light enabling caregiver to see alarm from a distance
• Nurse call Port – Plugs into existing nurse call system
• Built-in strain relief clip to reduce the number of broken cords from accidental or excessive pulling from resident or bed rails
• Protective boot and hanging strap
• Wall Mount Screws and Hardware included
• Battery operated (3-AA not included) or optional AC adapter (AC-05)
• For facility or in-home care
• 1-Year Warranty
• 20"x30", Durable, Industrial Grade
• Unique, SafeTRelease™ Cord separates instead of breaking or pulling cord away from mat
• 1-Year Warranty