Voice Record Dual Bed or Chair Pad Pull String Exit Monitor ONLY
Smart Caregiver Voice Recordable Tamper Proof Fall Guard-TL-3100V
The New TL3100V Recordable Voice Monitor works as a pull-string monitor or sensor pad monitor and has the added ability to record a personalized message to be played back when the alarm is activated. It allows the residents to hear a melody or a familiar voice instead of a frightening alarm sound as resident attempts to get out of bed or up from a chair. Residents are not frightened by a loud alarm, when they attempt to get out of bed or a chair. Caregivers or family members can record a personalized message, like, “Please sit tight Mrs. Jones, help is on its way.” or, if preferred up to a 15 second clip of the residents choice of music. Prevent false alarms when using pull-string monitors by adjusting the cord stop to desired length.
The Recordable Voice Monitor TL-3100V works with all corded Smart Caregiver pressure sensing pads and floor mats and easy release seatbelts.
Always On Means Always Ready
This Monitor was designed without an ON/OFF switch, which means it is ALWAYS ON and cannot be turned off. Caregivers use the easily accessible Alarm Reset Button to silence the alarm and attend to resident needs without the potential for accidentally leaving alarm off.
• Professional Grade
• Dual Function of Pull String or Bed Exit Alarm - Tone Option
• Recordable Voice and Alarm Sound. Recordable - up to a 15 second clip of the resident’s choice of music.
• Safety Auto-Reset™ function: Monitor will automatically reset when weight is re-applied to connected bed or chair pad. No On/Off Switch – Unit is “Always On.” Caregiver can’t forget to turn monitor back on
• Easy to reset with a raised Reset button on the face of the monitor
• Includes Low Battery and Monitor Status Indicator Lights
• Patented Pad Signal Lost Light notification: Notifies caregiver that sensor pad connection has been lost
• Raised Visual Status light enabling caregiver to see alarm from a distance
• Nurse call Port – Plugs into existing nurse call system
• Built-in strain relief clip to reduce the number of broken cords from accidental or excessive pulling from resident or bed rails
• Protective boot and hanging strap
• Wall Mount Screws and Hardware included
• Battery operated (3-AA not included) or optional AC adapter (AC-05)
• 1-Year Warranty
• Corded Bed Sensor Pad: PPB-RI/WI/45/90
• Corded Chair Sensor Pad: PPC- RI/WI/45/90
• Corded Floor Sensor Mat: FM-03/05/07
• Corded Landing Mat: LM-01
• Easy Release Wheelchair Seat Belt - TL-2109
• Quick Release Wheelchair Hook & Loop Seat Belt - TL-2109V
• Nurse Call Adapter - 433-NCA
• AC Adapter (AC-05)
Use with Smart Caregiver Component