Wireless Pager with LCD Display
- Ships Today
Caregiver Pager with LCD Display To Be Used with Monitor TL-2016R
The Caregiver Pager TL-2016P with LCD Display functions directly with the TL-2016R Fall Monitor which works with standard bed and chair sensor pads, floor mats and early-warning seat belts. When a resident gets up, the sensor pads activate the alarm monitor, the monitor sends a wireless signal to the pager. The pager alerts caregivers directly about resident activities without the need for a central monitor. Batteries not included (2-AA)
For facility or in-home care.
Smart Caregiver Paging Systems are perfect for large or small caregiver facilities and for home care-giving. The caregiver pagers have an audible alarm and are small enough to be carried in a pocket or clipped to a belt.
• Small enough to be carried in a pocket or clipped to a belt
• Volume and language/tone options and a silent vibration mode
• LCD screen which lights up when the alert is received
• Receives signal up to 300 feet
• Battery operated, 2-AA, Not Included
• 6-month warranty
Pager measures 2.5" x 3.25" x 1"
• Wireless TL-2016R Fall Monitor