Bed Alarm for ElderlySmart Caregiver
(You save )
Bed Alarm for Elderly with 20x30 Cordless Weight Sensor Bed Pad
Bed Alarm Systems are a very effective tool in reducing the risk of falls for elderly
Many falls occur while exiting the bed. The weight sensor pad can be positioned to activate the alarm when the patient starts to rise from the bed. The system provides a very inexpensive - but effective - fall prevention tool.
- Portable - Affordable and effective wireless monitoring
- Easy set up and operation
- Alarm emits a repeated chime tone, and features volume control, (output varies between 70-80 decibels), and an on/off switch to silence the alert.
- Functions with most 433 components and Wireless pressure pads and floor mats – Up to six (6) items can be used with one alarm
- Adjustable volume – the fall prevention alarm has a low, medium and high volume adjustment and gentle chime setting
- Has a bright blinking light that can be easily seen down the hall
- Low battery alert
- The 433-EC Cordless Monitor can accommodate nurse call buttons, motion sensors, standard fall alarms (with an optional 433-NCA Wireless Adapter) and the entire Cordless series of Pressure Pads and Floor Mats, Nurse Call Button, Motion Sensors, Bed Sensor Pads, Floor Mats & Landing Mats, Reset Button, Door/Window Alarm & Motion Sensors.
- Distance 300 Ft
- Dimensions: 3.5 x 1.5 x 5 in (8.9 x 3.8 x 12.7 cm)
- Three C batteries (not included) or optional AC Adapter (AC-04)
- 1 year warranty on Monitor and Pad
The Bed Alarm with Weight Sensor Pad is one of the most effective tools for reducing falls within the elderly population.
1 Year against Manufacturer Defect