Bed Pad Alarm Economy Cordless Exit Alarm with 10x30 Bed Sensor PadSmart Caregiver
Bed Pad with Wireless Alarm Bed Sensor Pad
The 433-EC Cordless Bed Pad Alarm Monitor allows you to monitor up to six (6) wireless devices from one location and is ideal for home or facility use. This portable monitor can be placed up to 300 ft. away from residents and allows caregivers to eliminate in-room alarm noise. Monitor alerts with audible chime and bright blinking red light and comes with Low-Medium-High Volume Control. Optional AC Power Adapter or Battery Operated (3-C, Not Included). (Over 90% of or customers select the AC Adapter)
The Fall Prevention Alarm 433-EC – Economy CordLess Alarm provides affordable and effective wireless monitoring. Ideal for home or small facilities. Can also be used as a portable caregiver alert monitor in a group home environment.
The Economy CordLess Alarm is simple to use. The Wireless Fall Prevention Alarm can be mounted away from the bed, removing in room alarm noise. Patented CordLess fall prevention alarm monitors and sensor pads help to reduce entanglement and tripping hazards. Caregivers can monitor multiple devices at a central location simultaneously. This Wireless Fall Prevention Alarm works with nurse call buttons, motion sensors, and the CordLess Weight Sensing Pressure Pads and Floor Mats.
Caregivers are easily notified with bright blinking light that can be seen from a distance. The gentler chime won’t startle residents or disturb others and offers QUIETER fall prevention. Place the monitor outside residents room for an even quieter solution.
- Portable, Affordable and effective wireless cordless monitoring
- Alarm emits a repeated gentle chime tone, and features volume control, (output varies between 70-80 decibels), and an on/off switch to silence the alert.
- Easy set up and operation
- Functions with most 433 components and Wireless pressure pads and floor mats – Up to six (6) items can be used with one alarm
- Adjustable volume – the fall prevention alarm has a low, medium and high volume adjustment and gentle chime setting
- Has a bright blinking light that that is easily visible
- Low battery light
- 1/4 inch Nurse Call Port for existing nurse call systems - NEW
- The 433-EC Cordless Monitor can accommodate up to 6 additional components: nurse call buttons, motion sensors, standard fall alarms (with an optional 433-NCA Wireless Adapter) and the entire Cordless series of Pressure Pads and Floor Mats, Bed Sensor Pads, Chair Pads & Landing Mats, Reset Button, Door/Window Alarm & Motion Sensors.
- Signals a Distance 300 Ft
- Dimensions: 3.5 x 1.5 x 5 in (8.9 x 3.8 x 12.7 cm)
- Three C batteries (not included) or optional AC Adapter (AC-04)
- 1 year warranty
CordLess Weight-Sensing Bed Pad 10" x 30"
• Durable, Industrial-Grade
• 1-Year Warranty
• CordLess Bed Sensor Pad: GBT-RI/WI/45/90;
• CordLess Chair Sensor Pad: GCT- RI/WI/45/90;
• CordLess Floor Sensor Mat: FMT-03C/05C/07C
• CordLess Landing Mat: LM-01C;
• Wireless Motion Sensor: 433-MS;
• Wireless Nurse Call Button: 433-NC;
• Wireless Remote Reset Button: 433-RB;
• Wireless Door/Window Exit Alarm: 433-EXT ;
• TL-2100 & 3100 Series Monitors with 433-NCA;
• AC Power Adapter: AC-04 (not included).
Making our life much easier and stress free. It was all set up when we got it. Easy.