Bed Pad Alarm Corded Auto Reset and 10x30 Pad
- Ships Today
Bed Pad Alarm with Safety Auto-Reset Fall Monitor with Corded 10x30 Bed Sensor Pad
Safety Auto-Reset Function - Automatically Silences & Resets Alarm -Supports one corded product per alarm (TL-2100B)
Safety Auto-Reset - The TL-2100S monitor is always on and can be placed at the bedside or on a wheelchair and then connected to a corded sensor pad. Plug the sensor pad into the monitor. Pad gets placed under the resident in a bed or chair. When the resident gets up and pressure is removed from the pad, the alarm will sound to notify the caregiver that the resident is getting up. Alarm will automatically reset when pressure is re-applied to the sensor pad.
TamperProof™ setting - This is one of our top-selling monitors. Caregivers like the fact that it has a TamperProof™ setting, allowing only a caregiver to reset the alarm with patented Caregiver key. When in caregiver key mode, ONLY the caregiver can reset the monitor. This puts control back into the hands of the caregiver and better ensures resident safety.
No On/Off Switch (Safer)With no ON/OFF switch, the caregivers do not need to remember to turn the monitor back on. The exit alarm monitor turns back on automatically when a patient is placed on bed or chair. So the caregivers do not have to check if the system is on.
Safety Auto-Reset™ function: Monitor will automatically reset when weight is re-applied to connected bed or chair pad. No On/Off Switch – Unit is “Always On.” Caregiver can’t forget to turn monitor back on
• Easy to reset with a large raised Reset button on the face of the monitor
• TamperProof™ Setting: When enabled, requires use of Patented, Caregiver Key™ to reset alarm. Only the caregiver can turn monitor off alarm
• Includes Low Battery and Monitor Status Indicator Lights
• Patented Pad Signal Lost Light notification: Notifies caregiver that sensor pad connection has been lost
• 3-Way Adjustable Alarm Tone / Fully Adjustable Volume Control / 0,1,2 Second Delay Control
• Raised Visual Status light enabling caregiver to see alarm from a distance
• Nurse call Port – Plugs into existing nurse call system
• Built-in strain relief clip to reduce the number of broken cords from accidental or excessive pulling from resident or bed rails
• Protective boot and hanging strap
• Wall Mount Screws and Hardware included
• Battery operated (3-AA not included) or optional AC adapter (AC-05)
• 1-Year Warranty
Corded Weight-Sensing Bed Pad
• 10”x30”, Durable, Industrial-Grade
• Unique SafeTRelease™ Cord separates instead of breaking
• 1-Year Warranty