Complete Cordless Bed Alarm System In-a-Box
- In Stock
Bed Alarm System PRE-PROGRAMMED AND INCLUDES BATTERIES!
Ready To Use Bed Pad Alarm System (RP-433BR1-SYS)
Our Bed Alarm System includes everything you need to help your loved one help prevent falls and wandering. You will know when your loved one is getting up from bed and get to them before they fall.
The box contains everything you need to prevent falls. All systems are pre-programmed and include the batteries.
- Reliable and very user friendly
- Same High quality technology used in hospitals and care facilities worldwide
Cordless monitor-433EC Bed Alarm
10" x 30" Cordless Bed Pad
Batteries 3C included
How it works?
Place the bed sensor pad under your patient’s back or buttock area (beneath the fitted sheet). When the patient starts to sit up, taking their weight off the bed sensor pad, the pad sends a signal to the bed alarm monitor and the monitor will start to alarm and let you know the resident needs assistance.
This Complete Cordless Bed Exit Monitoring System includes a Portable Cordless Monitor programmed to a Cordless 10” x 30” Weight-Sensing Bed Sensor Pad and is designed to alert caregivers when an at-risk individual attempts to leave their bed without assistance. The Bed Sensor Pad is positioned on top of the mattress, under the fitted sheet and beneath the upper torso of the at-risk individual. When that individual attempts to vacate the bed, removing pressure from the sensor pad, a wireless signal is transmitted to the portable caregiver monitor, which alerts audibly and visually to notify caregivers that assistance is required. The monitor can be placed up to 300 feet away from the resident, allowing you to remove startling alarm noise from the room and create a quiet & secure environment for each resident. Monitor alerts with audible chime and bright blinking red light, and features an easy Low-Medium-High volume control. This system comes pre-programmed and is ideal for home or facility use.
Batteries included (3-C). Optional AC Power Adapter (AC-04).
CordLess Fall Alarm:
• Portable Alarm can receive signals up to 300 ft. away from CordLess® Pad
• Alert consists of gentle Chime alarm & bright blinking red light. Alarm emits a repeated chime tone, and features volume control, (output varies between 70-80 decibels), and an on/off switch to silence the alert.
• Low-Medium-High Volume Control
• Low Battery Indicator Light
- 1/4 inch Nurse Call Port for existing nurse call systems - NEW
• Expandable up to 6 additional components
• 1-Year Warranty
CordLess Weight-Sensing Bed Pad:
• 10" x 30"
• Durable, Industrial-Grade
• 1-Year Warranty