Emergency Call Button Light System
The Wireless Caregiver Call System includes a call button with pull string, a reset button and a hallway alarm with light. The bathroom emergency call button is reachable from the toilet or floor when mounted on the wall. The button alerts staff via the emergency call light and alarm, which can be located outside of the room. This system allows residents to have privacy and security while using the rest room. No hard wiring is required with this system. The wireless emergency call system audibly and visually alerts a caregiver that assistance is needed when a resident pulls the cord or presses the call button. Once the resident is attended to, the caregiver can then reset the alert by pressing the reset button. Industrial grade and easy-to-use. Batteries not included (4-D),
• Emergency Call Light (2007-ECAR1). Use with 4-D batteries, (not included) or AC-03 power adapter, (sold separately).
• Call button with pull-cord (2007-CB-R1)
• Remote reset button (2007-RB-R1)
• Range: Up to 150 ft. from Call Button and Reset Button
• 433 MHz system
• Arrives pre-programmed and ready for use.
• 1-Year Warranty
For Use With:
• Compatible with the Wireless Call Button. (2007-CB-R1).
• Compatible with the Wireless Reset Button (2007-RB-R1).
• Compatible with Large Facility Central Monitoring Unit (TL-2015R2)
- Compatible with the 433CMU