Economy In-Room Monitor with Easy Release Wheelchair Seat BeltSmart Caregiver
Antimicrobial Easy Release Wheel Chair Seat Belt with In-Room Economy Monitor
(Adjustable from 20" to 54")
Fall Prevention Wheelchair Seat Belts reduce falls by triggering a fall monitor when the TL-2109 “One-Finger” easy release buckle is unbuckled. Fall Prevention Seat Belts are for use with the TL-2100 Series Fall Prevention Monitors. The “One-Finger” easy release buckle preserves resident’s freedom of movement by not acting as a restraint.
Fall Prevention Wheelchair Seat Belts work with a standard fall monitor mounted to the chair
The Wheelchair Seat Belt’s metal-reinforced ends make installation easy and secure. The Fall Prevention Wheelchair Seat Belts are adjustable up to 54” and longer Seat Belts are available by special order.
Seat Belt has One Year Warranties.
• Low Cost
• Includes On/Off Switch
• Full range volume control
• Monitor can be set to silent when using an existing nurse call system and additional nurse call cord
• Reset with On/Off Switch
• Safety Auto-Reset™ function: Monitor will automatically reset when seat belt is reconnected
• Includes Visual Status Light - when in use, the visual alert light blinks every 4 seconds. This lets the caregiver knows that the system is functioning properly
• Includes Low Battery and Monitor Status Indicator Lights
• Patented Pad Signal Lost Light notification: Notifies caregiver that sensor pad connection has been lost
• Nurse Call Port - enables you to use with existing hard-wired nurse call systems
• Built-in strain relief clip to reduce the number of broken cords from accidental or excessive pulling from resident or bed rails
• Protective boot and hanging strap
• Wall Mount Screws and Hardware included
• Battery Operated (3-AA, Not Included)
• 1-Year Warranty
Buckle Seat Belt for Wheelchair
• Adjustable belt: 20" to 54"
• Large red button is easy to locate
• Metal ends for secure installation
• Easy to install and use
• 1-Year Warranty-Seatbelt
• Battery operate only (3-AA not included)
Seat Belts are not designed to restrain or hold individuals in position in their chairs.