Economy In-Room Monitor with Quick Release Antimicrobial Wheelchair Seat Belt
Quick Release Antimicrobial Velcro Hook & Loop Strap with Economy In-Room Monitor
The Hook & Loop (Velcro)Quick Release Seat Belt is great for residents with low dexterity
(Adjustable from 20"-44")
The Wheelchair Seat Belt’s metal-reinforced ends make installation easy and secure. The Fall Prevention Wheelchair Seat Belts are adjustable up to 54” and longer Seat Belts are available by special order.
Fall Prevention Wheelchair Seat Belts work with a standard fall monitor mounted to the chair.
These Seat Belts have One Year Warranties.
• Includes On/Off Switch
• Full range volume control
• Monitor can be set to silent when using an existing nurse call system and additional nurse call cord
• Reset with On/Off Switch
• Safety Auto-Reset™ function: Monitor will automatically reset when seat belt is reconnected
• Includes Visual Status Light - when in use, the visual alert light blinks every 4 seconds. This lets the caregiver knows that the system is functioning properly
• Includes Low Battery and Monitor Status Indicator Lights
• Patented Pad Signal Lost Light notification: Notifies caregiver that sensor pad connection has been lost
• Nurse Call Port - enables you to use with existing hard-wired nurse call systems
• Built-in strain relief clip to reduce the number of broken cords from accidental or excessive pulling from resident or bed rails
• Protective boot and hanging strap
• Wall Mount Screws and Hardware included
• Battery Operated (3-AA, Not Included)
• 1-Year Warranty
Buckle Seat Belt for Wheelchair Features:
• One-finger quick and easy-release buckle
• Hook & Loop strap pulls apart easily
• Adjustable belt: 20" to 44"
• Metal ends for secure installation
• Easy to install and use
• 1-Year Warranty-Seatbelt
Seat Belts are not designed to restrain or hold individuals in position in their chairs.