Wireless Window/Door Exit Alarm Contact Sensor-NEW
Door or Window Exit Alarm
New ON/OFF Switch
The 433-EXT is a perfect way to monitor exits that may be opened by an individual that is either a high fall risk or at risk of wandering. When the transmitter and the contact bar are separated by the door or window being opened the 433-EXT will send a signal to either a Cordless Monitor (433-EC) or a Multi-resident Central Monitor (433-CMU).
Step #1 Remove back cover and insert batteries (included)
Step #2 Refer to instructions for your CMU or 433-EC for programing or call 800-650-3637
- The window/door must be closed when mounting to insure that both parts of the alarm are lined up next to each other.
- Using the double stick tape provided, mount large part with antenna to the window/door frame and the small part to the window/door.
- When the window/door opened, the two parts are separated from each other and trigger the alarm that you have it programmed to, notifying the caregiver
- Range up to 300 feet
- 12 volt A23 battery included
- New ON/OFF Switch
- Large part of sensor with antenna must be on the left hand side when mounted in order to work correctly.
Must be used with one of the following: Wireless Multi-Channel Central Monitoring Unit: 433-CMU-40, 433-CMU-60, or Economy CordLess® Fall Alarm: 433-EC.
• Wireless Multi-Channel Economy Central Monitoring Unit: 433-CMU-40, 433-CMU-60
• Economy CordLess® Fall Alarm: 433-EC.