Anti-Wandering Door Monitor System-NEW AFFORDABLE with Pager
NEW AFFORDABLE Anti-Wandering Single Door Alarm System – TL-4005HOME
1 Door Bar, 1 Wristband and 5 extra wristband straps, Pager (batteries included), and 1 Wall Mounted Reset Button,
This “All in One” Anti-Wandering Single Door Alarm System functions with just a Door Alarm and a Resident Wristband. Simply hang the Door Alarm next to any crucial exit or doorway in your care facility and plug it in. EASY TO INSTALL! NO HARD WIRING! Requires No wiring, Electricians or maintenance fees.
Install in 4 easy steps: 1) Mount door alarm system, 2) Plug it in, 3) Put wristband on resident and 4) Test.
When a resident wearing a wristband attempts to wander too close or through the doorway, the door monitor alarm sounds audibly and visually. The Caregiver can silence the alarm using the Caregiver Key™. This system can also be configured for use with the wireless Large Facility Central Monitoring Unit TL-2015R2 (sold separately) that alarms at a Nurse’s Station (or other location) and displays the doorway and resident that set-off the door alarm. The TL-4005HOME Single Door Monitor alarm system includes an AC adapter, magnetic contact switch, the resident wristband and a Reset Button. The magnetic contact switch, when installed, require both the monitored resident to be within the range of the door monitor and that the door be open initiating an open magnet contact which triggers the alarm, alerting the caregiver of the resident mobility.
- Easy to install, no hard wiring necessary
- DepartAlert™ System includes – One Door strip monitor alarm, resident wristband, magnetic contact switch, AC power adapter, wall mounted reset button and pager
- Optional Setting: Caregiver with key can reset monitor with Patented, Caregiver Key™ that Tamperproofs monitor
- Transmitter and receiver tester can be used to ensure resident transmitters and receivers are functioning properly (*sold separately)
- Can be integrated with an additional Smart Caregiver Central Monitor Unit
- For facility or in-home use
- Status light
- Magnetic contact switch
- Adjustable volume
1 Door bar monitor
1 wireless pager
1 Resident Wristband and 5 wristband straps
1 Caregiver Pager (batteries included)
1 AC Adapter
1 Wall mounted Reset Button and magnet contact switch
2 Double Sided Tape Strips
To meet industry standards, door bars and wristbands should be tested at regular intervals to assure proper functionality. A standard procedure should be initiated at the facility for this testing. It is recommended that a tester be purchased for all facilities using SMART Anti-Wandering Door Systems.